Saturday 21 June 2014

By Lauren Pope Collection! InTheStyle.co.uk #ItsByLP

Hi readers, I've missed you oh so much! I've moved house in the last couple of weeks & re-located my office space & work so everything has been hectic, hectic, hectic! I'm not complaining though as I feel like this year I've really been able to live my dream & I know that it's onwards & upwards from here!

A few weeks ago I was invited to the amazing launch party for Lauren Popes new collection with inthestyle.co.uk so I was so excited to take lots of pics so I could blog about the fabulous day! I'm a big fan of Lauren's style & TOWIE so it was a pleasure to meet her in the flesh & my goodness, she is gorgeous!

When I first arrived at the Sanctum Soho hotel it was absolutely stunning! I went upstairs to the event which was on the rooftop of the hotel & it literally felt like I was in an exotic destination! The sun was shining, luckily! & we also got to try some exotic fruit that was shipped from Thailand! Now I'm not talking about your bog standard granny smith apple, I'm talking Dragon Fruit, Lychee & other fruits I could never pronounce! So that was something fun & interactive that everyone got to do! We also had a few cocktails & chatted while we waited for Lauren to arrive! Once she did it was a pleasure to meet her, she talked with all the bloggers there, took pics with us & was just a complete darling! We then watched the catwalk show for the new collection which was fabulous! All the items had a beautiful summery theme. There were a lot of pastel colours & of course loads of co-ord sets which Lauren has clearly been loving at the moment! Everything was super feminine & girly but she also incorporated women's tailoring into the collection! There were a few suit pieces which I'm completely obsessed with, Lydia Bright arrived in the pastel blue trouser & blazer suit & of course she looked fab in it!

Here's some pics I took on the day!




My favourite piece from the collection!

Beautiful Peach Jacket & Short Set! CLICK HERE!
Gorgeous tropical skirt! CLICK HERE!
Gorgeous Yellow Shift Dress! CLICK HERE!

Myself & the gorgeous Lauren Pope both wearing items for her collection!
 




 




'I WOKE UP LIKE THIS' t-shirt - InTheStyle.co.uk By Lauren Pope - £10 - CLICK HERE!
Ink blue PVC pencil skirt - InTheStyle.co.uk By Lauren Pope - £11.99 - CLICK HERE!
Statement Belt - Available from July 3rd - F&T New Collection - www.fashionandtingz.com 
Chanel Perfume Bottle Bag - Available July 3rd - F&T New Collection - www.fashionandtingz.com
Black Multi Strap Heels - Blueinc.co.uk - £12.59 - CLICK HERE!

 So I hope you enjoyed the post! If you'd like to see more of Lauren's collection go to www.inthestyle.co.uk
& also let me know what you think by tweeting me CLICK HERE! or leave a comment here, I'd love to know your thoughts!

Lots of fashionable love,
Imani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Design by pipdig